top of page

Juvenile Law

If your child is a minor and has been accused of or charged with crimes such as drug crimes, alcohol or marijuana crimes or a sex offense, you need to contact juvenile law attorney Dana Casper so she can help you navigate through this complicated legal process. 

The procedures and sentencing laws are very different for juveniles and can have long-lasting and negative impacts on your child so, it is vital to hire a well-qualified juvenile law attorney who understands these differences and ensure the most positive outcome for your child.

bottom of page